Autor Tema: anyone doing sportwork/personal protection/civil work with their dogos?  (Leído 3585 veces)

Desconectado abndogo

• Novato
    • Sombra de la Luna Dogo Argentinos
I would like to hear about it and chat! My name is Maureen and I live in NY and I do PP as well as OB with my male, Toro.

Desconectado HAhumada

• Ya Caza Chanchos
  • Hombre de perro blanco
Re:anyone doing sportwork/personal protection/civil work with their dogos?
« Respuesta #1 en: 29 de Agosto de 2011, 12:13 »
I am familiar with your dog actually, I have seen a couple of vids of him performing, and he is a great dog. What I like about him is that you have achieved to redirect his strong prey drive to a defensive/protection stance. He is indeed protecting.

I really think that due to the inherent capabilities of the breed, the dogo argentino can excell in protection work. He has a super strong prey drive, a deep gameness and an overall self confident demeaneor, that if properly trained he could be second to none protecting his home and loved ones.

Glad to see you around.

Desconectado abndogo

• Novato
    • Sombra de la Luna Dogo Argentinos
« Respuesta #2 en: 21 de Septiembre de 2011, 21:19 »
Thank you very much for you complement. I am hoping to get a female like him and try to get a line going with his abilities. Toro was started late, at like 3.5 years, so I dont think he was able to grow to his full potential.

Desconectado HAhumada

• Ya Caza Chanchos
  • Hombre de perro blanco
« Respuesta #3 en: 22 de Septiembre de 2011, 13:12 »
I think he´s doing real well. A smart and powerful dog and very balanced, he´s not overly aggressive though, once the decoy has dropped the weapon he gets back his cool. But when he is being under attack he tries to defend himself right away and neutralize the aggressor with authority tho.
« última modificación: 22 de Septiembre de 2011, 13:14 por HAhumada »

Desconectado alejandrojuan

• Ya Caza Chanchos
« Respuesta #4 en: 22 de Septiembre de 2011, 13:57 »
Do you have any video? i woul like to see him working.
It seems to be a very powerful dog. Wheigt?.
El auténtico budo es el Sendero de la Paz.

Dogo Argentino - Foro Dogo Argentino

« Respuesta #4 en: 22 de Septiembre de 2011, 13:57 »

Legal: Si bien este foro requiere una registración, el mismo es de libre acceso y es por eso que los webmasters, administradores y moderadores no nos responsabilizamos por la veracidad de la información aquí publicada. Los comentarios publicados por los usuarios de este foro son responsabilidad de los mismos y no reflejan necesariamente la opinión de los webmasters, administradores y moderadores. El Foro Internacional del Dogo Argentino. Para ponerse en contacto con la administración del foro escribanos a webmaster(arroba)dogoargento.com.ar

Instalación Cámaras Seguridad Dogo Argentino