Autor Tema: PLease Help to save Bruce  (Leído 2031 veces)

Desconectado max41

• Novato
PLease Help to save Bruce
« en: 06 de Julio de 2009, 04:06 »
Hello everybody,

As you may know, our Dogos Argentinos are not allowed by law to be imported into The United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. ( I am an Englishman and I cannot return to my country of birth with my 3 Dogos!!)

I want to tell everybody about the case of a young dog (a  Staffordshire cross ) who was taken by the police from his family in Norther Ireland 2 years ago. This dog called Bruce was not accused of biting anybody it was not guilty of antisocial behaviour , his only crime (under British law) was to look similar to a "Pit Bull"

He has been sentenced to be euthanised and has suffered very badly while he has been held in government kennels in Northern Ireland he has lost weight and suffered very bad infections on his body so much that his tail had to be amputated.

I am trying to help his owners to get him released by tellling everybody to sign an on-line petition. So far we have had 11000 signatures here is the link;  http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/BRING-BRUCE-HOME-X

please see  http://www.dogmagazine.net/archives/3045/eleventh-hour-mercy-plea-to-save-death-row-dog-bruce/ please contact me for more info... Thanks  Max

Desconectado jamal

• Ya Caza Pajaritos
Re: PLease Help to save Bruce
« Respuesta #1 en: 06 de Julio de 2009, 23:55 »
im going to put a sign man... i hope that bruce returns to his owners
good luck...

Desconectado agustin_42

• Ya Caza Pajaritos
  • !!
« Respuesta #2 en: 07 de Julio de 2009, 16:37 »
hello max,my mother(arrayan) and I have put a sign to help Bruce.Good  luck!!!!!

Desconectado Katalin

• Novato
« Respuesta #3 en: 13 de Julio de 2009, 10:14 »
Sign is sent.

Dogo Argentino - Foro Dogo Argentino

« Respuesta #3 en: 13 de Julio de 2009, 10:14 »

Legal: Si bien este foro requiere una registración, el mismo es de libre acceso y es por eso que los webmasters, administradores y moderadores no nos responsabilizamos por la veracidad de la información aquí publicada. Los comentarios publicados por los usuarios de este foro son responsabilidad de los mismos y no reflejan necesariamente la opinión de los webmasters, administradores y moderadores. El Foro Internacional del Dogo Argentino. Para ponerse en contacto con la administración del foro escribanos a webmaster(arroba)dogoargento.com.ar

Instalación Cámaras Seguridad Dogo Argentino