Autor Tema: Hello Everyone  (Leído 2723 veces)

Desconectado max41

• Novato
Hello Everyone
« en: 06 de Junio de 2009, 16:47 »
Hello everyone,

My name is max I am an Englishman living in Argentina with my Argentine wife and 3 beautiful female Dogos. I am a great fan of the breed and am very sorry that the UK government introduced breed specific legislation BSL(The 1991 Dangerous Dogs Act) that currently makes it illegal to own or import a Dogo in the England.

I will introduce myself and my 3 Dogos now (but in future messages would love to talk about helping to promote the great qualities of the Dogo abroad and to try to get the ban lifted in those countries that have BSL).

2 of my dogs Etta 4yrs and Talca 3.5 yrs (photo) are sisters and have a good family tree on their mother's side. Their mother is Akza de Filo Hua hum (FCA19070) and Grandparents are Ch. Athos de Gran Togo (FCA14346) and India de Cabana Sarasua. Our third dog Laica was found abandoned, malnutritioned and suffering from cancer and uterine cysts. The vet thought calculated she was about 8 yerars old and she had probably been living rough on the streets for several months. Well, after chemotherapy and lots of TLC she is now living a happy, healthy life and is probably the most gentle and affectionate dog I have ever seen. We named her Laica- because the original Laika was allowed to die in space and our Laica had the chance of a new life!
I will try to post some pictures next time.
Best wishes to all Dogo lovers and owners
Max

I

Desconectado the_kinslayer

• Novato
Re: Hello Everyone
« Respuesta #1 en: 06 de Junio de 2009, 19:16 »
hola max welcome to the forum I congratulate you for your dog and while I regret the bad reputation of this beautiful breed in your pais.Tambien speak well of you breed a sick dog in the street not many people hang on I assure you that it will be a faithful companion until the end. max are good in the forum to help you need greetings

mauro
"Sin riesgo no hay gloria"

Desconectado arrayan

• Ya Caza Chanchos
  • Dogo arg. Rayo
« Respuesta #2 en: 06 de Junio de 2009, 19:23 »
Hello Max,welcome to this forum.The history of Laica was a bit sad but now I am sure that she is really happy with you and your family.Regards from Uruguay,
                                                                    Prisci

Desconectado max41

• Novato
« Respuesta #3 en: 07 de Junio de 2009, 07:21 »
Hello and thankyou for your welcome, Hola y gracias por sus bienvenidos!

Here are Etta and Laica

[img=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6428/ettaandlaica.th.jpg]

I shall find some more photos later

Best wishes

Max

Desconectado CazadorCriollo

• Ya Caza Perdiz
« Respuesta #4 en: 07 de Junio de 2009, 09:24 »
Hello Max, welcome on this forum. Very nice picture from Etta and Laica and we are waiting for more pictures  :-D

Best regards from Hungary,

Eduard y Ester

Desconectado max41

• Novato
« Respuesta #5 en: 09 de Junio de 2009, 14:42 »
Hello to you Eduard & Ester I am working at up-loading some more pictures now!

Best wishes Max

Desconectado max41

• Novato
« Respuesta #6 en: 09 de Junio de 2009, 16:19 »
Hello here are some pictures of Talca

She is  3.5 years old, and comes from a good blood line on her mother's side (One of her grandfathers is  Ch Athos de Gran Togo). She has pigment spots on her skin but no black hairs. She has large head and jaws. She was one of a litter of only 3 pups.

I dont cut the ears of my Dogos because they are not used for hunting in bush and thorns- this makes them more expressive. Also I have not registered her with the FCA and do not use for shows. She has a diet of Eukanuba dried food mixed with small quantities of cooked vegetables rice, fish or meat. She has beef bones for her teeth but usually these are boiled to remove excess fat.

She is an incredibly loyal companion, loves affetion but also is a very good guard dog. She will defend her house very strongly but is very friendly with our friends a true Doga.

Best wishes

Max

Desconectado CazadorCriollo

• Ya Caza Perdiz
« Respuesta #7 en: 15 de Junio de 2009, 10:14 »
Thanks for sharing, I like the bloodlines from Gran Togo !!

Eduard y Ester

Desconectado toniby

• Ya Caza Pajaritos
« Respuesta #8 en: 28 de Octubre de 2009, 07:24 »
Hi Maw and welcome!!
Like Eduard and Ester I like very much the bloodlines of Gran Togo!

Dogo Argentino - Foro Dogo Argentino

« Respuesta #8 en: 28 de Octubre de 2009, 07:24 »

Legal: Si bien este foro requiere una registración, el mismo es de libre acceso y es por eso que los webmasters, administradores y moderadores no nos responsabilizamos por la veracidad de la información aquí publicada. Los comentarios publicados por los usuarios de este foro son responsabilidad de los mismos y no reflejan necesariamente la opinión de los webmasters, administradores y moderadores. El Foro Internacional del Dogo Argentino. Para ponerse en contacto con la administración del foro escribanos a webmaster(arroba)dogoargento.com.ar

Instalación Cámaras Seguridad Dogo Argentino