Autor Tema: A french dogo lover !  (Leído 2719 veces)

Desconectado la cliqua

• Novato
    • La Cliqua des Gauchos
A french dogo lover !
« en: 11 de Marzo de 2009, 10:25 »
Hi everybody,

My name's Bruno, 33 years old, from France.

I fall in love with Dogo Argentino few years ago, and I'm now working to the installation of my own kennel called "La Cliqua des Gauchos".

I'm really sorry if I don't speak Spanish, and if my english isn't excellent...  :oops:  I hope you will understand me !!...

I am going to present you my dogos in the good part of the foro.  :wink:

Desconectado SandraCGF

• Ya Caza Perdiz
  • Angus, ayer mi dogo fiel, hoy mi angel guardian
Re: A french dogo lover !
« Respuesta #1 en: 11 de Marzo de 2009, 11:46 »
Welcome Bruno,  I saw the photos of your Dogos and they are really nice!
Don´t worry about the language, if you love dogos we speak the same language.
Tell us how you meet Dogos.
Sandra

Desconectado la cliqua

• Novato
    • La Cliqua des Gauchos
« Respuesta #2 en: 11 de Marzo de 2009, 12:12 »
Wahh !!....  :-o   It's really difficult to explain it in english but i'm going to try.

I met my first dogo in 1990, when I worked with my female rottweiler in security. My boss had a dogo, and when I saw him, I immediatly fell in love with this big, white and very proud dog.

So I begin to search more informations about the breed.

When I've discovered all the wonderfull work of selection of the Nores Familly, I was fascinated by the result : THE DOGO ARGENTINO...

After few years, I get my own female Tundra, and it has been the beggining of my adventure in the hard world of dogo and Hunt.

I'm really attached to the first standard, and I'm already disgusted by the french selection, almost based on shows results more than on functionnality.

My personnal work of selection is based on this first standard and on the hunting skills of dogos that I use.

Of course, in France, it's not really easy to hunt with dogos, but we are few breeders working to change this situation. We now have official tests for hunt, and we are organizing some hunt trainings to permit to dogo's owners to discover the real face and almost the real FUNCTION of the breed.

We really hope that it will permit to preserve the breed in France !!...

Desconectado SandraCGF

• Ya Caza Perdiz
  • Angus, ayer mi dogo fiel, hoy mi angel guardian
« Respuesta #3 en: 11 de Marzo de 2009, 13:17 »
Bruno, you are a lyer...you write very well in english!!
I knew the dogo in 1985, the fathers of my best friends have two, Nahuel and Esquel.
When I meet my husband in 2001 he wants a dogo, then we bought Angus, we lost him in an accident in 2006, today we have 3 dogos, Ona, Uma y Aukan.
Aukan is son of Toba de La Cocha and Guay de La Catorce, we don´t breed, we only love dogos and we live with them in home, we don´t use for hunt, only for guard and company, but I really admire who give dogos funcinality.
I hope you are very sucesfull in breeding.
Sandra

Desconectado la cliqua

• Novato
    • La Cliqua des Gauchos
« Respuesta #4 en: 11 de Marzo de 2009, 14:05 »
Thanks a lot Sandra !!!... I'm really pleased to meet you here...

Iván Romero

• Visitante
« Respuesta #5 en: 11 de Marzo de 2009, 14:07 »
Hello Bruno, Welcome to dogoargento!
Hope you enjoy the forum!

cheers,
Ivan

Desconectado la cliqua

• Novato
    • La Cliqua des Gauchos
« Respuesta #6 en: 11 de Marzo de 2009, 16:00 »
Hello Ivan, YES I really appreciate this forum, but I must admit that it's very difficult for me to understand everything !!...  :?  ... But i don't give up and, when I connect ti the forum, I also open the Google Translator    :wink:

Desconectado jesiastor

• Ya Caza Perdiz
  • Astor, mi amorcito!!!!
« Respuesta #7 en: 11 de Marzo de 2009, 18:13 »
Hello!! welcome to the forum!!!

is nice to see a french buddy here!

I hope you learn a little Spanish because my English is not very good :-D

kisses!
Besos y Lenguetazos.. Jesi y ASTOR

Desconectado la cliqua

• Novato
    • La Cliqua des Gauchos
« Respuesta #8 en: 11 de Marzo de 2009, 19:22 »

I'm trying to learn spanish and I'm sure that this forum is going to help me to progress faster !!...
  I really want to learn this language as quickly as possible because my Dream is to travel one day to Argentina for a trip around the country, to visit some breeders of real dogos argentinos and breeeders of caballos criollos argentinos. And of course, if possible, the Ultim Dream, to hunt with dogos in the Pampa, riding on criollos argentinos....,

Desconectado tecnic

• Ya Caza Pajaritos
  • ERA UNA Y YA VAN SEIS BLANQUITOS.......
« Respuesta #9 en: 11 de Marzo de 2009, 21:01 »
Bienvenu a la grande famille.
Excuse moi, mais je ne parle pas angles,  seulement un peu de Français. Ici tu peuts trouver tout l´informacion que tu as besoin sur le DA. Nous on esperons des photos de tes DA. De que region de France es que tu est? J´ai eudie et travaille dans la region du Loire en Angers. Salut et a bien tot.
La familia crece, empece con Venus, despues llego LInda y Neo, pero esta semana llegaron tres bolitas mas.

Desconectado jesiastor

• Ya Caza Perdiz
  • Astor, mi amorcito!!!!
« Respuesta #10 en: 12 de Marzo de 2009, 01:21 »

I'm trying to learn spanish and I'm sure that this forum is going to help me to progress faster !!...
  I really want to learn this language as quickly as possible because my Dream is to travel one day to Argentina for a trip around the country, to visit some breeders of real dogos argentinos and breeeders of caballos criollos argentinos. And of course, if possible, the Ultim Dream, to hunt with dogos in the Pampa, riding on criollos argentinos....,

hey! its like that! .. . the people of this forum will help you .. and the truth is that is a beautiful country! the people are friendly and you will receive with the best part of ous! please come .. and that is true .. La Pampa'll find the best of Criollismo Argento! Good Luck!.. and please... tries to speak Spanish .. I will not endure so much  :-D!
jajaja!  :wink:

Desconectado salvo.mauro

• Ya Caza Perdiz
  • Aguante River y el Dogo Argentino!!!
« Respuesta #11 en: 12 de Marzo de 2009, 02:13 »
bien ahi Jesi!!

nico.. ya tenes traductora!!

jajajaj  :-D
Hay dos clases de hombres, los que tienen un Dogo y los que no!

Desconectado j,javier

• Ya Caza Perdiz
« Respuesta #12 en: 12 de Marzo de 2009, 04:34 »
Salut Brun, bienvenu au forum.

des saluts Javi

Desconectado la cliqua

• Novato
    • La Cliqua des Gauchos
« Respuesta #13 en: 12 de Marzo de 2009, 06:09 »
tecnic >>   I actually live in Paris, but I'm going to install my kennel in the region of Orne, next of Eure-et-Loire.  Congratulations for your french !!!

jesiastor >> Estaba empezando a aprender espanol.  :oops:  I don't know if it's correct, but I just begin to learn Spanish !!...  :-D 

Desconectado jesiastor

• Ya Caza Perdiz
  • Astor, mi amorcito!!!!
« Respuesta #14 en: 12 de Marzo de 2009, 13:45 »
tecnic >>   I actually live in Paris, but I'm going to install my kennel in the region of Orne, next of Eure-et-Loire.  Congratulations for your french !!!

jesiastor >> Estaba empezando a aprender espanol.  :oops:  I don't know if it's correct, but I just begin to learn Spanish !!...  :-D 

I am happy for you! and I also  :-D.. Many of the forum will also be happy, because I assure you that many ask: Do these speakers?!!!!!  CUIDATE Y SUERTE CON ESE ESPAÑOL!!! :-D :-D :-D

Dogo Argentino - Foro Dogo Argentino

« Respuesta #14 en: 12 de Marzo de 2009, 13:45 »

Legal: Si bien este foro requiere una registración, el mismo es de libre acceso y es por eso que los webmasters, administradores y moderadores no nos responsabilizamos por la veracidad de la información aquí publicada. Los comentarios publicados por los usuarios de este foro son responsabilidad de los mismos y no reflejan necesariamente la opinión de los webmasters, administradores y moderadores. El Foro Internacional del Dogo Argentino. Para ponerse en contacto con la administración del foro escribanos a webmaster(arroba)dogoargento.com.ar

Instalación Cámaras Seguridad Dogo Argentino