Autor Tema: Just want to say hey...  (Leído 6102 veces)

Desconectado GaoDogo

• Novato
Re: Just want to say hey...
« Respuesta #15 en: 30 de Agosto de 2008, 01:33 »
Thanks everybody, for your kind words.

Desconectado GaoDogo

• Novato
« Respuesta #16 en: 30 de Agosto de 2008, 01:35 »

Iván Romero

• Visitante
« Respuesta #17 en: 30 de Agosto de 2008, 05:58 »
hi gao, nice pics!

do you have luna de la cocha? i heard someone in Canada does, but i don't know who is this person....

Desconectado Frank70

• Novato
« Respuesta #18 en: 31 de Agosto de 2008, 11:22 »
They look really nice :-D

Seen one Dogo in China on my trips, that was in Yiwu.
Saw also a really nice Tibetan mastiff. Not to compare with what we see here.

Desconectado GaoDogo

• Novato
« Respuesta #19 en: 31 de Agosto de 2008, 12:01 »

Thanks Frank, let me know when you visit China next time, I will take you as my guest and show you around.
I have friends in Netherlands, I visit your country regularly, to visit friends/clubs, attend KNPV seminars and see/buy dogs.  :-D

There are lots of "Dogos" in China, but most of them are mixes ... I have no idea where they got their dogs from.
Our family used to have some Tibetan Mastiffs when I was little, they were excellent dogs. Today's Tibetan Mastiffs in China look more like Newfoundland dogs. 

Desconectado CazadorCriollo

• Ya Caza Perdiz
« Respuesta #20 en: 01 de Septiembre de 2008, 09:21 »
Welcome GaoDogo nice to see you too on this forum, very nice dogs you have.

Eduard

Desconectado Frank70

• Novato
« Respuesta #21 en: 03 de Septiembre de 2008, 13:42 »

Thanks Frank, let me know when you visit China next time, I will take you as my guest and show you around.
I have friends in Netherlands, I visit your country regularly, to visit friends/clubs, attend KNPV seminars and see/buy dogs.  :-D

There are lots of "Dogos" in China, but most of them are mixes ... I have no idea where they got their dogs from.
Our family used to have some Tibetan Mastiffs when I was little, they were excellent dogs. Today's Tibetan Mastiffs in China look more like Newfoundland dogs. 

Here the pictures of the Dogo I saw in Yiwu, China. The trip after this one the dog was dead, he got sick they said.
It was also a cross I think.

If you are in Holland you are also more than welcome here  :wink: Send me a pm if your comming to Holland, then we can meet(as you know Holland is not that big).

Desconectado GaoDogo

• Novato
« Respuesta #22 en: 03 de Septiembre de 2008, 14:49 »
Yes, Frank, that dog looks like a cross. They use Dogo to cross with everything... mostly pits, greyhound, lab, Great Dane, Cane Corso, ChongQing dog, you name it. It's not easy to get a purebred dog into that country, so they use whatever they have to produce...

I will be in Holland in 2009, then Belgium and Germany, to visit friends, if lucky enough, I will bring back couple of working boxers or  Mals/Dutch Shepherds. I will pm you and let you know, I want to see your dogs  :-)

Desconectado Frank70

• Novato
« Respuesta #23 en: 03 de Septiembre de 2008, 15:22 »
Yes, Frank, that dog looks like a cross. They use Dogo to cross with everything... mostly pits, greyhound, lab, Great Dane, Cane Corso, ChongQing dog, you name it. It's not easy to get a purebred dog into that country, so they use whatever they have to produce...

I will be in Holland in 2009, then Belgium and Germany, to visit friends, if lucky enough, I will bring back couple of working boxers or  Mals/Dutch Shepherds. I will pm you and let you know, I want to see your dogs  :-)

Nice, look forward to it :)
Will keep looking for that picure of that Tibetan Mastif.

Desconectado bakodogo

• Novato
« Respuesta #24 en: 03 de Septiembre de 2008, 16:24 »
Muy buenas la fotos!! felicitaciones!
Hay una foto donde hay muchos dogos juntos comiendo, dedusco q no se pelean y cada tanto leo un post de q los dogos q conviven se pelean...
como hacen? o cada tanto se dan de lo lindo??

Saludos.
Mauro.

Desconectado analiansn

• Ya Caza Jabalí
« Respuesta #25 en: 09 de Septiembre de 2008, 11:08 »
I have a question... Do you live in my dreams???..
Do I congratulate you on the harmony that they have, since faeces fight very much?.
Your dogs are beautiful
ANA :-D :-D

Dogo Argentino - Foro Dogo Argentino

« Respuesta #25 en: 09 de Septiembre de 2008, 11:08 »

Legal: Si bien este foro requiere una registración, el mismo es de libre acceso y es por eso que los webmasters, administradores y moderadores no nos responsabilizamos por la veracidad de la información aquí publicada. Los comentarios publicados por los usuarios de este foro son responsabilidad de los mismos y no reflejan necesariamente la opinión de los webmasters, administradores y moderadores. El Foro Internacional del Dogo Argentino. Para ponerse en contacto con la administración del foro escribanos a webmaster(arroba)dogoargento.com.ar

Instalación Cámaras Seguridad Dogo Argentino