Autor Tema: highly interested & seekin information  (Leído 7457 veces)

Desconectado andy

• Novato
highly interested & seekin information
« Respuesta #15 en: 29 de Noviembre de 2006, 01:40 »
Thank you for the videos.   Very nice Dogos!! :wink:

http://www.bulldoginformation.com/fighting-dog-breeds.html

I found this site quite interesting aswell.

Kindest Regards
Andy Kosmala
One home for LIFE ....

santi

• Visitante
hello
« Respuesta #16 en: 29 de Noviembre de 2006, 11:07 »
thanks very much andy, now I expect new puppies :D

Desconectado andy

• Novato
Merry Christmas
« Respuesta #17 en: 24 de Diciembre de 2006, 19:59 »
Merry Christmas to all & their Argentine Dogos

Thank you to all regarding the guidance and information I have received over the past few months.  Best wishes to all your dogs.

Please don't hesitate to send/post links etc.

Have a great holiday!!! :-D

Kindest Regards
Andy
« última modificación: 24 de Diciembre de 2006, 20:11 por andy »
One home for LIFE ....

Desconectado choto

• Ya Caza Perdiz
Re: highly interested & seekin information
« Respuesta #18 en: 26 de Diciembre de 2006, 15:50 »
Merry X-mas to you too Andy.  I hope santa was good to you this year lol. 

Desconectado prowler-panathinaikos

• Novato
« Respuesta #19 en: 05 de Enero de 2007, 10:21 »
hello. I am antonis from athens - greece.I am a fan of dogos argentinos and i want to get one for my self but i have 2 questions.First could a dogo live in a appartment ?and second in greece they are not any breeders just fu*** pet shops .How do you think i could get one?

Desconectado Nandy

• Ya Caza Jabalí
  • MASTICANDO SILENCIO
    • Dogo Argentino
« Respuesta #20 en: 05 de Enero de 2007, 11:25 »
 he is not recommendable that lives in an appartment. it needs open spaces. you can have conduct problems.

sry for my bad english
« última modificación: 05 de Enero de 2007, 11:30 por Nandy »
DOGOS CÓRDOBA SUR

santi

• Visitante
« Respuesta #21 en: 05 de Enero de 2007, 11:34 »
Hello prolwer, and welcome to the forum! since that you are one more of us now, feel free to ask any question and any doubt you have, to me or to anyone in the forum, i know your doubts will be well received.
Yes, about your question, a dogo can live in an appartment with no further problems, always you let the dogo have daily exercise, it's an  energetic animal, but giving him enough time to excersise and to walk around, you shouldn't have any problem.
About the deal of not being there in greece any breeders or places to buy a dogo, it is common for foreign people to import a dogo from Argentina, Uruguay, or some other places. Given the situation, i'm just about to have some puppies avaiables for febraury, they have really good gens and good ancesters aswell. If you want, you can contact me in the MSN messenger : com
Well, i hope my answers may be of any help to you, and i'm avaiable for any question you have, nice having you with us in the forum. :-D

Desconectado Agnes

• Novato
    • SAN AGNES - Dogo Argentino kennel
« Respuesta #22 en: 09 de Enero de 2007, 09:51 »
hey Prowler and welcome here !
its not easy keeping dogo in the appartement but its possible if you give him a lot of your time for walking :)
so... if you have a time for it - I cant see any problem, in Poland lot of people live with their dogos in appartements.

greetings from Poland
Agnes
Agnes

Dogo Argentino - Foro Dogo Argentino

« Respuesta #22 en: 09 de Enero de 2007, 09:51 »

Legal: Si bien este foro requiere una registración, el mismo es de libre acceso y es por eso que los webmasters, administradores y moderadores no nos responsabilizamos por la veracidad de la información aquí publicada. Los comentarios publicados por los usuarios de este foro son responsabilidad de los mismos y no reflejan necesariamente la opinión de los webmasters, administradores y moderadores. El Foro Internacional del Dogo Argentino. Para ponerse en contacto con la administración del foro escribanos a webmaster(arroba)dogoargento.com.ar

Instalación Cámaras Seguridad Dogo Argentino