Autor Tema: highly interested & seekin information  (Leído 7456 veces)

Desconectado andy

• Novato
highly interested & seekin information
« en: 15 de Noviembre de 2006, 05:58 »
I apoligize ... I am illiterate!

Fluent in English and am curious if we could possibly keep just one line of communication open in english.  I will not be looking for a dogo for at least 18 months .... till then I am interested in making contacts and gaining knowledge on the dogo .... a breed of pure heart!

Kindest Regards
Andy Kosmala
I apologise again for the post in english and thank you for your consideration to have a single line of communication open in english
One home for LIFE ....

santi

• Visitante
hello
« Respuesta #1 en: 15 de Noviembre de 2006, 06:11 »
I am sure some users speak ingles, welcome.  I expect the forum be of your I please.
i speak little english, but i can understand your words.
if you need me i here.
see you, have nice day

Desconectado german_dogos

• Ya Caza Perdiz
    • Del Facoquero - Dogos Argentinos
« Respuesta #2 en: 20 de Noviembre de 2006, 16:11 »
Hi Andy, where are you from?

Desconectado andy

• Novato
« Respuesta #3 en: 21 de Noviembre de 2006, 11:44 »
Hello

I am from Canada .... and there is some snow here right now!!  I am not fascinated with it anymore at all.  I live in Calgary, AB.  

I am a fulltime student at the moment with almost completing my engineering here right away. I know I'll be able to live in a house as soon as possible.  I am highly interested in owning an argentine dogo in about a year or two.  I wish to get to know some breeders before that though.  

Andy
One home for LIFE ....

Iván Romero

• Visitante
« Respuesta #4 en: 21 de Noviembre de 2006, 12:28 »
HI!, i'm on winnipeg, and in a couple of years i would like to move to calgary.  :lol:
there is  a couple of breeders in canada, i'll recommend you, "lirio blanco"
is on quebec, the breeder is from argentina, he have very nice dogs.

here the web page
http://www.lirioblanco.com.ar/
cheers

santi

• Visitante
hello
« Respuesta #5 en: 22 de Noviembre de 2006, 21:54 »
Hello Andy, where are you planning to buy your Dogo, in Canada or other country? I ask because i will have puppies avaiable for aproximatelly 2nd of March, having in the date mentioned 45 days old. Very nice talking to you, it's good to know that people around the world is interested in the Dogo Argentino, and in chatting and learning in our forum.
          Greetings.

Desconectado andy

• Novato
« Respuesta #6 en: 23 de Noviembre de 2006, 23:39 »
Thank you for the interest and offer.  I wish the best of luck to you and your litter coming up, congratulations.  I will be interested in 2008 on homing a Dogo.  

The Argentine Dogo has always had myself coming back for many years.  I wish to graduate before I home an Argentine Dogo.  I am cruising the web links on Dogos and  reading quite a few articles aswell.  I am definitely interested in a healthy, temperamently stable, and socially adaptable dogos.  I know the environment I will provide will have a major play on this, I am seeking a  breeder who is aware of all virtues and downfalls in their line and is willing to disclose this information.

Please feel free to keep in contact and provide any internet links on the Dogo or on how to nurture a breed like this.  Basically anything of value would be beneficial. If you may just post the link. Thank you.

Importation is of no concern ... as I hope my future baby would live at least 10 healthy happy years.  

Feel free to ask me any questions, provide any information, or guide me in the direction of reputable breeders.

Kindest Regards
Andy Kosmala
One home for LIFE ....

santi

• Visitante
hello
« Respuesta #7 en: 24 de Noviembre de 2006, 10:51 »
Hello andy, i hope that after you graduate you could get a good Dogo, we will keep in touch, i know many links about Dogo, but they are in spanish, so i don't know if they would be of any use to you. Surely, Ivan Romero, who also lives in Canada, can send you some links in english. Anything you need, don't doubt in contacting me or any other person in the forum, we are at your services.
Best regards, good luck with your graduation.

Desconectado Chazio

• Novato
    • http://www.dogoargento.com.ar/index.php?PHPSESSID=h7QhqUQrTxPuJv-GtWLXR1&
HOLA Dogo family
« Respuesta #8 en: 25 de Noviembre de 2006, 16:25 »
I am also an English speaker and reader, slowly learning some Spanish. I am glad to be a part of this Message board devoted to dogos! It is good to see some familiar posters as well, HI OLY!

I am looking fwd to reading the great discussions and experiences with this astonishing breed. I am very fond of hunting and htng stories, especially of dogos hunting jabali and pumas and look fwd to discussions with some Leoneros as well. Tons of questions and curiosity, smile. I have been into Dogos since 1990, so I am very acquainted with them & their subject matters, but I am looking to really dive deeper into the breed as a whole and to learn even more.

Best Regards,
Chaz

santi

• Visitante
hello
« Respuesta #9 en: 25 de Noviembre de 2006, 17:13 »
Welcome to the forum Chazio.  Some users speak english here, and will be able you can tell your opinions.  I am from Uruguay, alive in a small city of the east of the country.  Also there are users that live in different parts of the world and unites this magnifica race the Dogo Argentino.
best regards

Desconectado Chazio

• Novato
    • http://www.dogoargento.com.ar/index.php?PHPSESSID=h7QhqUQrTxPuJv-GtWLXR1&
Gracias Santi
« Respuesta #10 en: 25 de Noviembre de 2006, 18:52 »
I am already feeling welcomed and it is good to be a part of such a diverse board, where true information and views are expressed with honesty and respect to the breed!

I been bouncing around in the threads and like what I have read thus far. I know some topics have been comprehensivley discussed previously, so if I bring up some topic or question that was discussed before, please forgive me. I just want to read and learn as much as I can and add to what I have already learned about this magnificent breed.

I am also very much aware that some topics are also sensitive ones and I welcome emails to correspond to me if that be the case.

Thanks again,
Chaz

Desconectado andy

• Novato
i enjoyed this video
« Respuesta #11 en: 28 de Noviembre de 2006, 03:20 »
I enjoyed this video and thought i would share it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5rV7NjkPe8&mode=related&search=

LET US LOVE OUR DOGS FOREVER

Kindest Regards
Andy
One home for LIFE ....

santi

• Visitante
hello
« Respuesta #12 en: 28 de Noviembre de 2006, 11:27 »

Desconectado OlyDogo

• Ya Caza Perdiz
    • http://www.deltruenokennels.com/
« Respuesta #13 en: 28 de Noviembre de 2006, 12:22 »
Hi, Guys, been really busy and haven't posted much... nice to see this MB, Wish other boards provided for the Spanish speakers, it be interesting, anyhow for those new folks welcome to the MB and see you guys around, the guys have done a phenomenal job with this MB bunch of real nice folks here as well.

Oly

Desconectado dankaiser

• Ya Caza Jabalí
  • DANKAISER
« Respuesta #14 en: 28 de Noviembre de 2006, 22:48 »
:D juaz tambien le hacen al inglis

Dogo Argentino - Foro Dogo Argentino

« Respuesta #14 en: 28 de Noviembre de 2006, 22:48 »

Legal: Si bien este foro requiere una registración, el mismo es de libre acceso y es por eso que los webmasters, administradores y moderadores no nos responsabilizamos por la veracidad de la información aquí publicada. Los comentarios publicados por los usuarios de este foro son responsabilidad de los mismos y no reflejan necesariamente la opinión de los webmasters, administradores y moderadores. El Foro Internacional del Dogo Argentino. Para ponerse en contacto con la administración del foro escribanos a webmaster(arroba)dogoargento.com.ar

Instalación Cámaras Seguridad Dogo Argentino