Autor Tema: Agility with Dogos!?  (Leído 2641 veces)

Desconectado Mlle_la_joie

• Novato
Agility with Dogos!?
« en: 10 de Marzo de 2008, 20:12 »

Again a new one...first at all, I'm a big fan of the breed.

So I thinking about a dogo argentino since a long time...

...but my question is; what do you thinck about agility with dogos???

Because I like this activitiy very much and I did it with my first dog (an australien sheperd).

Thanks for answering me!

Desconectado mijura

• Ya Caza Pajaritos
  • ...tengo tu amor y tu suerte...
Re: Agility with Dogos!?
« Respuesta #1 en: 10 de Marzo de 2008, 22:56 »
Hi Mlle!! welcome in the Forum 
Also I like agility but I don't know if likes to my dogo!  :|

In my country few dogos practise the agility... very few! I believe that it also concerns physical predisposition... which changes with  the dog! The Dogos are very agile, but some of them are very heavy unlike others lighter, therefore I believe that not all the dogos are able for Agility...depends on the single dog!
I will try Agility with Leon, mi doguito... but I believe that he likes to do other... (eat, sleep, and destroy every thing!! ) :lol:  :roll:
.:Mijura & Leon:.

Desconectado White Ghosts Dogos

• Ya Caza Perdiz
  • White Ghost´s Dogo´s Bernardo
    • White Ghost´s Dogo´s
« Respuesta #2 en: 11 de Marzo de 2008, 18:39 »
Yes some Dogos like this and do it. We have here 1 female that loves it. Also there are som homepages in Russia where they train agility with dogos. I shall try to find the links to you. So it is not impossible to do this.
Kennel White Ghosts´s Dogo´s
Only The Best Is Good Enough...
www.whiteghostsdogos.com

• Novato
« Respuesta #3 en: 11 de Marzo de 2008, 21:25 »
Thanks...for answering!

I would like to make agility again...so could you tell me perhaps on what I must specially look for the choice of the dogo??? (for exemple phsycal)

white ghost dogos: I'm very interesting about this link, which you talked - so could you send it if you going to find it again! Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Baily

• Visitante
« Respuesta #4 en: 11 de Marzo de 2008, 21:53 »
You must be willing to go through a lot of Dogos to get one that really likes agility and excel in it.
Even than it will probably not be able to compete at a high level.
And if you eventually find one it will be one that was not suit to be a Dogo in the first place.

• Ya Caza Perdiz
    • White Ghost´s Dogo´s
www.whiteghostsdogos.com

• Novato
« Respuesta #6 en: 12 de Marzo de 2008, 18:36 »
So perhaps I'm at the right place for looking to a good dog...could you tell me about the most important aspect which I have to look and may be you could propose me some breeders (no way is too far :-P)

Thanks...so much - the videos are very amusing! :-D It remembered me to good old times...

I'm not agree with you. I heard a lot of time that the dogo has a good obience and he's also very agile - so these are the importants items of the agility. And when the owner likes agility, he transform it on the dog...no?

• Ya Caza Perdiz
    • White Ghost´s Dogo´s
« Respuesta #7 en: 13 de Marzo de 2008, 02:04 »
You can drop me an email if you like. I will be down in Germany for some shows this year pretty near your country so if you like to meet me and my dogos just let me know and I send you the dates Im going close to you com
www.whiteghostsdogos.com

Dogo Argentino - Foro Dogo Argentino

« Respuesta #7 en: 13 de Marzo de 2008, 02:04 »

Legal: Si bien este foro requiere una registración, el mismo es de libre acceso y es por eso que los webmasters, administradores y moderadores no nos responsabilizamos por la veracidad de la información aquí publicada. Los comentarios publicados por los usuarios de este foro son responsabilidad de los mismos y no reflejan necesariamente la opinión de los webmasters, administradores y moderadores. El Foro Internacional del Dogo Argentino. Para ponerse en contacto con la administración del foro escribanos a webmaster(arroba)dogoargento.com.ar

Instalación Cámaras Seguridad Dogo Argentino